Registration is closed - Thanks for stopping by!
ONE WEEK IMMERSION PROGRAM with 4 weeks of Trading Follow up.
This intensive full week workshop starts on Saturday. I will show you my methodology, research, process and winning mindset and then give you systems, trades and strategies for you to develop a methodology that works for you. We will then navigate the markets together with another 4 weeks of live trading and follow-up. The 5 week program is live online. Registration is scheduled to close January 7.
Topics I have presented over the decades include Momentum Tactics, Taylor Trading Technique, Market Profile & Auction Theory, and Wyckoff to name a few. This workshop teaches you how to blend multiple techniques seamlessly and put the theory from videos into real life application and practical trading.
The workshop starts by detailing three of the programs I ran for over 3 decades.
Program 3 uses technical analysis as a departure point for quantifying structure for positions trades:
- Quantifying market structure
- Where the edge is and why
- Quantifiable patterns using 2 time frames to triple the risk reward ratio.
- 8 powerful setups for position trades in stocks and futures.
- Practical ways to enter as well as trade management tactics.
- Psychology: the challenge of staying with a big winner can be even greater than managing the losing trades.
Program 2 teaches my models with the biggest edge that leads to overnight swing trades. This program lends itself to 3-5 trades per market per week.
- You will learn 8 unique strategies that have above average probability of follow-through the next day or at the least, capturing a trend day.
- These models are powerful enough that they can be used for day trading – entering a position around the session opening and exiting before the market close.
- The real life practical application comes in knowing how to use these models even when good action may have already unfolded in the the overnight Asia and Europe sessions.
- The process for managing multiple markets, automated trade management tactics.
Program 1: Once a solid foundation has been built, we will delve into intraday index future trading.
- The patterns that still work when I started trading SP futures the first day the CME listed the SPs in 1982.
- Nuances of Market Internals: what works and what no longer works!
- Three robust trades using market internals.
- Time of day functions: Good for 1-3 reliable trades each day.
- Specific strategies for riding trend days and even adding, as well as the unique trading tactics that follow a large standard deviation move.
- Setups that form opportunities for mean reversion plays.
- Gap plays and variations on gap plays.
By adding the guidelines provided by George Douglass Taylor as well as the concepts provided by auction theory and market profile, we turn trading theory into real life practice and have the tools to take advantage of the volatility around news events as well as overnight activity.
- Execution tactics – everything from 1 contract to very large orders.
- Trade Management as an active process.
- Daily preparation and routines to create the trading plan for the next day
- Tape reading skills. The key tricks I learned from the trading floors where there were no charts – only the “tape” to follow.
- We will do some exercises I promise will blow your mind. It will be a great self learning experience.
It takes work and study. There are no magical mechanical systems. This is why this course is for people who already have some experience in the markets and a realistic idea of what it takes to reach that big league professional status. And if you are already there…Don’t stop! Those 1% incremental gains each day can still take you further than you ever thought.
When we are fully prepared, we are excited to play the greatest game in the world! I want you to feel supercharged with anticipation as we settle into First Quarter of 2020. Set your goals of making it your best trading year yet with a winning mindset! Now….let’s get started!
Workshop hours: (all times EST)
Saturday Jan 25: 9 am – 2 pm (to be recorded)
Sunday 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm (to be recorded)
Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm The sessions from 12 – 1:30 pm will be recorded.
Wednesday evening questions and review: 7:30pm – 9:30 pm (to be recorded)
4 Week follow-up Trading Room schedule:
Start off on the right foot with an online coach and teacher to to keep you in top form. Maintain a professional work ethic with new knowledge to increase experience and confidence. Linda and Damon will be with you online every day as traders and mentors.
Sunday 7:30 – 9 pm – Linda: upcoming week review (to be recorded and posted for clients in other time zones)
Monday – Friday 8:05 – 8:45 am – Linda: AM meeting to discuss game plan for the day and trade setups after overnight activity.
9 – 10 am – Damon: commentary and trading around the NYSE market opening using market profile and candle volumes (SP, CL, GC, US and currencies)
12 pm – 1:15 – Linda: Mid-day review and continuing educational lectures (These will be recorded)
3 – 4 pm – Damon: Last hour trading using auction theory and candle volume charts.
8:30 pm – Nightly homework, commentary, charts and worksheets will be uploaded for members to download and review.
Every week Wednesday evenings 8 – 9 pm EST Questions and review for the month of February. (This will be recorded)
Trade ideas are alerted and posted continuously throughout the day on a timely basis via live streaming Zoom, private twitter feed, and Telegram.
This workshop is oriented for people who already have some experience trading. It is not an entry level course.